Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tom Kha (Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tom Kha (Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tom kha (spicy thai coconut chicken soup) recipe. You can cook tom kha (spicy thai coconut chicken soup) using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tom Kha (Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup):
- Get 2 tsp of Canola oil.
- Provide 1 cup of Sliced Mushrooms.
- Get 1/2 cup of Chopped Red Bell Pepper.
- Use 4 tsp of Minced Peeled Fresh Ginger.
- Get 4 clove of Garlic, Minced.
- Provide 1 of 3-inch Stalk Lemongrass, Halved Lengthwise.
- Provide 2 tsp of Sambel Oelek (ground fresh chile paste).
- Prepare 3 cup of Chicken Stock.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Use 4 tsp of Fish Sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 cup of Shredded Cooked Chicken Breast (about 8 ounces).
- Provide 1/2 cup of Green Onion Strips.
- Take 3 tbsp of Chopped Fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
Instructions to make Tom Kha (Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup):
- Heat a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat..
- Add mushrooms, bell pepper, ginger, garlic, and lemongrass; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add chile paste; cook 1 minute..
- Add chicken stock, coconut milk, fish sauce, and sugar; bring to a simmer..
- Reduce heat to low; simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add chicken to pan; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated..
- Discard lemongrass. Top with onions, cilantro, and juice..
If you find this Tom Kha (Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.