Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best My Favorite Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Favorite Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. These types of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my favorite vegetable soup recipe. You can have my favorite vegetable soup using 26 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Favorite Vegetable Soup:
- Use 1 of large can of V8 Juice.
- You need 1 can of water.
- Use 1 bag of Fresh Carrots peeled and cut or a bag of baby carrots.
- Prepare 1 bag of fresh green beans cleaned and cut in half.
- Prepare 1 of large Tub of Cremini Mushrooms.
- You need 1-16 ounce of bag of frozen broccoli.
- You need 1/2 bag of frozen Peas.
- Get 2 of large sweet onions.
- Take 5 of Minced garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of sliced red bell pepper.
- Use 1 of sliced green bell pepper.
- Provide 2-3 of diced Medium Potatoes (I used russets).
- You need of If I have sweet potatoes I will use them.
- Take of Seasonings: Dash of Each to taste kosher salt, Fresh Ground Pepper,.
- Provide of Cumin, Garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder,.
- Use of Smoked paprika, celery seed, chili powder, nutmeg, cinnamon.
- Use of Cinnamon is not detectable but it does help with.
- Provide of Any acidic dish that is made.
- Get of Chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 3 stalks of celery chopped.
- Take of Toss the leafy tops in also.
- Use 2 of bay leaves (Do not eat) take out when soup is done.
- Get 1 bag of frozen corn.
- Prepare 3/4 bag of your favorite greens.
- Provide of Spinach, kale, collard greens, mustard greens.
- Use of I use the bag of Trio Greens.
Instructions to make My Favorite Vegetable Soup:
- In a large soup pot, One to two swirls of olive oil to oil the pot Sauté onions, garlic, add V8 and water Bring to a boil, add Carrots, celery, celery seed, chili powder, paprika,.
- After soup comes to a boil, reduce heat to medium low. Cook for about 69 minutes. Add the rest of the veggies, the last 15 minutes of cooking. Add all the rest of the seasonings If using slow cooker, I start out on high, Place all ingredients into the slow cooker on low. Except mushrooms and and peas. These will become mushy. In a pot on the stove I love to simmer most of the day… Keeping an eye on the liquid not allowing it to get too low. In a slow cooker Cook on high four hours Cook on low 6-8 hours or overnight. My friend works, she puts her dinner in the crockpot on and when they get home. Dinner is ready..
If you find this My Favorite Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.