Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Egg curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Egg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg curry recipe. You can cook egg curry using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg curry:
- Get 8 of eggs.
- Provide 2 of onions.
- Get 3 of green chillies.
- Provide 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Prepare 10 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1 of tomato puree.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/3 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 2 of cardamoms.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 of dry red chilli.
- You need 1/3 tsp of black cumin seeds (kalonji).
- Take To taste of salt.
- Provide as required of mustard oil.
- You need 4 of potatoes(cut into halves).
Instructions to make Egg curry:
- Boil eggs and keep aside. Peel off shell after cool. Add salt and sugar to potato and eggs. Add oil to pan and let it hot. Fri potatoes till golden brown and add eggs and fry for 1 minute. Keep aside..
- Make paste of onion,2 green chillies, ginger, garlic.Add bay leaves,kolonji, Add the paste. Saute and adding little bit water cook well..
- Add tomato puree. Cook well. Add red chilli powder,salt, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder. Mix and saute for few minutes..
- Add eggs and potato. Saute for 2 minutes. Add 1/4 cup of water. Let it dry..
- Add green chillies. Add required water and let it boil for 5 minutes or until potatoes will be boiled. Add garam masala powder. Serve with steamed rice..
If you find this Egg curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.