Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Candys Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Candys Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to candys bean soup recipe. You can have candys bean soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Candys Bean Soup:
- Use 1/2 bag of 15 Bean Soup Beans.
- Provide 12 cups of water.
- Use 1 of Chicken Bouillon Cube.
- Provide 1 of large Sweet onion roughly chopped.
- Take 1 of yellow and 1 red bell pepper diced.
- Provide 5-6 cloves of Garlic (optional).
- Get of If not sautéing Bacon, use 3 tablespoons of Oil. I use Olive oil.
- Get of Your favorite greens optional, I used a mixture of kale, Collard Greens & Turnip Greens shredded by hand.
- Get of Pepper to taste(I like quite a lot).
- Take 1 can of diced tomatoes I used basil garlic.
- You need of Your favorite spices ( I used Mrs. Dash original.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Red pepper flakes (optional).
- Get of Optional: 2 large diced potatoes.
- Use 3 of large carrots Cleaned & Diced.
Instructions to make Candys Bean Soup:
- Rinse Beans very well, discard bad beans make sure there are no stones in the beans.
- Soak over night, I start soaking about dinner time. I change the water before going to bed. The next morning I rinse very well again. While the beans are soaking for the last time.
- If cooking on top of the stove, Heat your kettle, you will be cooking in. If using slow cooker. Sauté onions, garlic, tomatoes, with oil in a pan. I then added my Greens to this pan, sautéed until wilted. Add spices and seasonings..
- Add water, bouillon cube, bring to a boil, if you add carrots diced and or potatoes diced, add now. This is an option. I cooked on top of the stove this time..
- A roaring boil, for 2 hours, I then turned it on medium low to simmer for four hours or until beans were tender. Make sure to watch water level, stir occasionally..
- This is so easy. The best things about recipes are : 1.) when you make a recipe, you can add, subtract everything to your likings and taste. Then it becomes your special recipe. Have fun with your recipes and when you are cooking..
If you find this Candys Bean Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.