Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork, Leek And Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork, Leek And Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork, leek and onion soup recipe. To make pork, leek and onion soup you only need 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pork, Leek And Onion Soup:
- You need of soup.
- Prepare 8 oz of boneless pork, diced into small cubes.
- Prepare 1 of leek.
- Take 1/2 of white onion, thinly sliced.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use 1/4 tsp of sesame oil.
- Get 1/3 tsp of salt, divided.
- You need 6 of grinds of fresh black pepper or to taste.
- Take 1/2 cup of baby kale.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Provide 6 cup of chicken broth.
- Use of soy sauce to add to finished servings.
- Take 7 of .1 ounce bag of udon noodles.
- Use pinch of fennel seeds.
- Provide 1/2 cup of white wine.
Steps to make Pork, Leek And Onion Soup:
- Pull outer leaves off of leek. Cut off top green part, root end and slice thin..
- In a large bowl of cold water, place sliced leeks, breaking apart rings. Soak for 10 minutes then stir to help remove dirt. Using a strainer, scoop out leeks trying not to disturb water much leaving dirt and sediment at bottom pf bowl..
- In a large sauce pan heat olive oil over medium heat..
- Add sliced onions , sprinkle a touch of salt over onions and saute for 5 minutes..
- Add in garlic and cook another minute..
- Using a bit more of the salt and all of the pepper, season pork cubes before adding to pot with onions..
- Cook for 4-5 minutes until pork shows no pink color..
- Add in sesame oil and fennel seed..
- Turn heat up to medium high and add in white wine..
- Cook for 4 minutes to cook out alcohol content..
- Now add in broth, leeks and kale. Lower heat back to medium. Taste now for salt content. Add a pinch extra if needed until desired taste..
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Uncover, turn off heat and add udon noodles. Let sit 2 minutes. Stir and serve..
- You may add a splash or two of soy sauce to each serving..
- Recipe.by taylor68too..
If you find this Pork, Leek And Onion Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.