Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can cook minestrone soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone Soup:
- Get 14 1/2 oz of diced tomatoes (canned).
- Get 15 oz of garbanzo beans (canned).
- Provide 4 cup of vegetable broth (low sodium).
- Take 1 of carrot (chopped).
- Provide 3 of celery stalks (chopped).
- Use 1/2 of onion (chopped).
- You need 4 of garlic cloves (crushed).
- Take 1 of Basil (shredded).
- Get 1 of salt and pepper.
- Take 3 cup of baby kale.
Instructions to make Minestrone Soup:
- Combine all ingredients except the kale, salt, and pepper in a large soup pot and bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 45 minutes..
- Add kale and cook for ten more minutes. Season with salt, pepper, and basil..
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.