Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Tom Kha (Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tom Kha (Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tom Kha (Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tom kha (spicy thai coconut chicken soup) recipe. You can have tom kha (spicy thai coconut chicken soup) using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tom Kha (Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup):
- Prepare 2 tsp of Canola oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sliced Mushrooms.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Chopped Red Bell Pepper.
- You need 4 tsp of Minced Peeled Fresh Ginger.
- Provide 4 clove of Garlic, Minced.
- You need 1 of 3-inch Stalk Lemongrass, Halved Lengthwise.
- Get 2 tsp of Sambel Oelek (ground fresh chile paste).
- Get 3 cup of Chicken Stock.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of Coconut Milk.
- You need 4 tsp of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 cup of Shredded Cooked Chicken Breast (about 8 ounces).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Green Onion Strips.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Chopped Fresh Cilantro.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
Instructions to make Tom Kha (Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup):
- Heat a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat..
- Add mushrooms, bell pepper, ginger, garlic, and lemongrass; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add chile paste; cook 1 minute..
- Add chicken stock, coconut milk, fish sauce, and sugar; bring to a simmer..
- Reduce heat to low; simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add chicken to pan; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated..
- Discard lemongrass. Top with onions, cilantro, and juice..
If you find this Tom Kha (Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.