Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Zucchini Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
One of the most popular snacks is yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini soup recipe. You can cook zucchini soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Soup:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of uncooked brown or white rice.
- Get 1 large of onion sliced.
- Take 1 large of carrot, chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive or vegetable oil.
- Take 1 lb of zucchini, grated.
- Use 1/2 lb of kale leaves, julienned, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 6 cup of chicken broth.
Steps to make Zucchini Soup:
- 1) in a big heavy sauce pan, boil the chicken broth..
- 2) Add the uncooked rice in the chicken broth and allow it to cook about 40 min until tender..
- 3) in a large pan, cook onions and carrots with either olive oil or vegetable oil. Add zucchini and cook 4-5 minutes. Lastly add broccoli (optional) Season the vegetables with salt and pepper..
- 4) When the rice is tender, add the zucchini mixture in the heavy sauce pan. Add kale leaves along with it too..
- 5) Add a bit of garlic salt or salt into the complete mixture for extra flavor. The soup will be fairly thick, to make the soup thinner add extra chicken broth. Add cooked chicken or cooked beans (optional). And let it cook until every thing is cooked well..
If you find this Zucchini Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.