Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato soup recipe. To cook potato soup you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato soup:
- Take 2 small of potatoes.
- You need 1 bunch of kale.
- Take 2 cup of water.
- You need 2 cup of vegetable broth.
- Take 1/2 small of onion.
- Provide 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Potato soup:
- Put two cups water in a medium sauce pan over medium heat..
- Coarsely peel and slice potatoes and add to pan..
- Coarsely chop onion and add to pot..
- You may season to taste at this point, and/or use a different type of stock, but what worked for me was two cups of vegetable broth..
- Continue to cook over medium heat until potatoes are tender and add kale..
- Kale will only take a moment to wilt..
If you find this Potato soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.