Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These types of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give a general increased sense of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. To cook chicken tortilla soup you need 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Get 1 cup of cooked rice.
- Use 1/2 of chopped white onion.
- Provide 4 cups of chicken stock.
- Take 1 can of corn.
- Get 1 can of black beans.
- Use 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Provide 2 cups of red enchilada sauce.
- Use 1/2 of store bought pre cooked rotisserie chicken pulled.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
Steps to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- In pan heat butter, add rice and onion. Sautée for a bit..
- Add chicken stock and all other ingredients, heat until boil. Done..
If you find this Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.