Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Egg Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything at once or that you have to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than entirely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg curry recipe. You can have egg curry using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Egg Curry:
- Get 5 of boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion.
- Get 1 cup of tomato puree.
- You need 1 tbls of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- You need of Regular dry masalas.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala or Maggi masala.
- Use 1 tbls of curd.
- Get of Fresh coriander leaves for garnish.
Steps to make Egg Curry:
- Boil eggs.
- Remove shell.
- In a pan add oil finely chopped onion saute it.
- Add ginger garlic green chilli paste saute till golden brown.
- Add dry masalas stir well add tomato puree cook it.
- When tomatoes cook and mixed with other ingredients add curd and stir it well add 1 tsp ghee for richness you can avoid it too.
- Thickness of gravy adjust accordingly.
- Either pour hot gravy in serving bowl and arrange eggs cut in roundels or quater.
- Or mix chopped eggs in gravy and garnish with coriander leaves and few roundels of eggs.
If you find this Egg Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.