Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turmeric Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turmeric Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turmeric tomato soup recipe. To make turmeric tomato soup you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Turmeric Tomato Soup:
- Take 1 (16 oz) of can of tomato sauce (or thick tomato juice).
- Take 1 cup of veggie broth + 1/4 cup for kale.
- Provide 1 tsp of light oil (I used avocado).
- You need 2 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Use 1 tbs of turmeric (plus more for garnish).
- Get 1 tsp of cayenne.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need to taste of salt pepper.
- Provide of hemp seeds & pepitas (for garnish).
- Provide 2 cups of chopped kale (for garnish and sustenance).
Instructions to make Turmeric Tomato Soup:
- Heat the oil and saute the garlic.
- Once fragrant and toasted, add tomato sauce, broth, and spices.
- Allow to simmer for about 15 minutes..
- In the mean time sauté your kale with the veggie broth on low for 5 minutes..
- Put soup in bowls, add kale, pepitas, hemp seeds along with more turmeric for garnish..
If you find this Turmeric Tomato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.