Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegan Dinosaur Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Dinosaur Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Dinosaur Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan dinosaur soup recipe. To cook vegan dinosaur soup you need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Dinosaur Soup:
- Take 1 bunch of dinosaur kale.
- You need 1 bunch of collard greens.
- You need 4 of large burdock root.
- Provide 4 stalks of celery, chopped.
- Use 2 of large carrots, sliced.
- You need 2 of parsley root, sliced.
- You need 1 of clump of enoki mushroom.
- Take 1 of large leak, sliced.
- Get 10 of whole peppercorn.
- You need 70 gr of fresh ginger root.
- Use 70 gr of fresh turmeric.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tb of soy sauce.
- Take 10 of fresh spring onions.
- Take 1 bunch of parsley leaves, chopped.
Instructions to make Vegan Dinosaur Soup:
- Wash the black kale, chop it up..
- Wash the collard greens, chop it up..
- Wash, peal and slice the burdock root. Soak in a bowl of water and change the water ones or twice..
- Peal, wash and chop the remaining veggies..
- Clean the ginger root and fresh turmeric, garlic and vitamix them with water. Add all ingredients but mushroom, green onions and parsley leaves to a pot. Add water or veggie stock, spices. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Chop of the enoki's dirty ends, wash thoroughly..
- Add the clean enoki mushroom at the end, cook it for 2-3 minutes. We are done!.
- Serve garnished with freshly chopped parsley leaves and green onions. Enjoy!.
If you find this Vegan Dinosaur Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.