Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Probably the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg masala curry recipe. To make egg masala curry you need 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg Masala Curry:
- Get of For Egg frying.
- Take 4 of Hard Boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need of For preparing Curry.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1/2 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Take 2 of Green Cardamom.
- You need 1 of Black Cardamom.
- Get 2-3 of whole black pepper and clove.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 of Paste of medium sized onions.
- Prepare 3 of Puree from medium size tomato.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmuric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Provide as required of Freshly chopped Coriander.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use as required of Fresh cream (optional).
Steps to make Egg Masala Curry:
- Collect all the above-mentioned ingredients and pan fry hard boiled eggs by adding oil, turmeric and chilli powder. Fry them on High flame until Golden on all sides.
- For preparing Gravy, heat oil in a pan and add all the whole spices mentioned above..
- Once it starts crackling, add the Onion paste and give a good mix and then add salt and ginger garlic paste and fry it till golden brown..
- Then add the spices – turmeric, chilli powder, garam masala and butter. Cook till the raw flavour of spices go away..
- Add the tomato puree and salt. Cook on high flame for 3-4 minutes or till the masala starts leaving the oil from sides..
- I added the cream after this to make the gravy rich but its completely optional. Add water as required in the gravy and cook it for 10 mins with lid covered..
- The consistency of the gravy can be adjusted according to your preference..
- Cut boiled eggs in half and put it the gravy. Serve with Chapati or Rice..
If you find this Egg Masala Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.