Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. To make chicken tortilla soup you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Get 1 lb of Skinless Boneless Chicken Chopped.
- Prepare 15 oz of Canned Sweet Corn (drained).
- Get 15 oz of Canned Diced Tomatoes (not drained).
- Provide 5 cup of Salted Chicken Stock.
- Take 1 medium of Sweet Onion.
- You need 3 small of Baby Bell Tomatoes.
- Get 2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Chili Powder.
- Use 2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Provide 1 of Monterey Jack Shredded.
- Prepare 1 of Black Bean Artisan Tortilla Chips.
Instructions to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Insert all but cheese and chips in crockpot.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Cook on high for 4-8 hours.
- Serve hot topped with cheese and crumbled chips.
If you find this Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.