Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It contains tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. You can cook chicken tortilla soup using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Take 1 of large yellow or white onion chopped.
- You need 3 clove of garlic minced.
- Use 1 of carrot diced.
- Prepare 1 of Poblano pepper diced.
- Take 5 of corn tortillas cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Get 3/4 cup of frozen corn.
- Get 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Use 1 can of diced tomatoes 14.5 oz. can.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Take 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil or veg oil.
- You need 4 cups of chicken stock.
- Prepare of chicken ingredients.
- Provide 6 of chicken tenders.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil or veg oil.
Instructions to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- For the chicken tenders, add all ingredients under chicken ingredients to a zip lock bag and marinade for 20 min minimum..
- Saute chicken in sautee pan on medium high heat. No need to add oil, there is plenty in the marinade. About 4 min the first side and about 3 min the second until golden brown. Let rest for a couple minutes before slicing and dicing to serve over soup as the topping..
- For the soup….Sautee in oil the carrots, poblano pepper and onion on medium high heat about 7 to 10 minutes til translucent..
- When translucent add garlic, stir and cook for 30 seconds..
- Add tomatoe paste and stir until incorporated into veggies. Add salt, pepper and cumin. Stir..
- Add cilantro, chicken stock, diced tomatoes, corn and tortillas. Stir and turn to low medium heat. Cook for 20 min..
- Turn off stove, using a hand blender, blend until desired consistency. I do it half way so there is texture. If you choose a creamier and smoother texture then keep going. You can also use a stand blender mixing in batches..
- You can choose to top with ingriendents such as sour cream, avocado, chopped cilantro, lime or shredded cheese and of course your chicken! For extra texture garnish with crushed tortilla chips..
If you find this Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.