Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Try eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. However, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. You can have chicken tortilla soup using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Take 2 cup of Shredded Chicken.
- Prepare 2 quart of Low Sodium Chicken Broth.
- Get 15 oz of Can of Tomato Sauce.
- Provide 15 oz of Black Beans.
- Use 15 oz of Corn.
- Take 1/2 cup of Chopped Onions.
- Get 1/2 cup of Diced Celery.
- Provide 2 clove of Minced Garlic.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Take 1/2 cup of Chopped Cilantro Leaves.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped Carrots.
- Use 1 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Use of Toppings.
- Take 1 cup of Shredded Monterey Jack.
- Take 5 of Corn Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of Sour Cream.
- Use 2 of Avocados.
Instructions to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Preheat your soup pot on medium high. Add butter. Melt it down, and add the carrots, celery and onion. Stir down for 3 minutes..
- Add garlic and cilantro. Stir another minute..
- Add diced cooked chicken and spices. Stir another minute, coating the chicken with the spices..
- Add tomato sauce. Let thicken for a couple minutes, then add the broth or stock. Bring back to a rapid boil, then set heat to low and simmer uncovered for about 30 minutes..
- While the soup is simmering, fry tortilla strips at 375°F for about 1-2 minutes. Drain and set aside. Shred the cheese and slice the avocado..
- After 30 minutes, check the soup. Add up to 1 teaspoon of salt, to your taste..
- Garnish with tortilla strips, shredded Monterey Jack cheese and avocado wedges..
If you find this Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.