Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken tortilla soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken tortilla soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken tortilla soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Probably the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, however. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. You can cook chicken tortilla soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken tortilla soup:
- Provide 1 of Whole Chicken.
- You need 1 of large chopped onion.
- Provide 5 clove of Garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Garlic Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Use 1 packages of Frozen Corn.
- Get 8 cup of water.
- Use of black pepper.
- Prepare 4 of avacados.
- Get 1 packages of tortillas strips or chips.
- Use 1 packages of Monterey Cheese.
Instructions to make Chicken tortilla soup:
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot. While water is coming to a boil quarter the chicken and add to the pot..
- When the chicken is cooked remove to let cool. Turn down pot and add all other ingredients and let simmer..
- Once chicken can be handled begin cutting off the meat and discarding the bones. Add all chicken back to pot. If needed add more water and let simmer for 30 to 45 min..
- Once cooked cut up avocados and tortilla strips put in bottom of bowl and ladle on some soup. Top with freshly grated cheese..
If you find this Chicken tortilla soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.