Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegetable Egg Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable egg curry recipe. You can have vegetable egg curry using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Egg Curry:
- Prepare of Rice- It can be freshly cooked or left over.
- Provide of French beans or any other vegetable you have.
- Prepare 1 of hard boiled egg.
- Take 1 of large onion diced.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 of large tomatoes.
- Provide 2 tsp of tomato paste.
- Take of Coconut milk.
- Take of Spice mix- Red chili, paprika, ginger, curry powder, turmeric(optional or as you please).
Instructions to make Vegetable Egg Curry:
- Hard boil your egg for about 15-20 mins. Put in some cold water when it is ready.
- Saute your onions and garlic till translucent..
- Add in your tomatoes and tomato paste. Give it a good mix and let it cook for a few minutes..
- Add in your spices and salt. Let them cook before adding some coconut milk..
- Add in your vegetables and let them cook for a few minutes.
- Unshell your egg and slice it. You can leave it whole if you please.
- Add it into your curry and let it cook. Taste to see if you need to adjust your seasoning..
- Cook under low or medium heat for 2-3 minutes before turning off the heat.
- Serve with rice or whatever you please. Enjoy.
If you find this Vegetable Egg Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.