Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kale Clear Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kale Clear Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kale clear soup recipe. You can cook kale clear soup using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kale Clear Soup:
- Prepare 1 cup of Kale (chopped).
- Use 1/2 cup of Carrots (chopped).
- Use 1/2 cup of Peas.
- You need 1 tbsp of Onions(chopped).
- Provide 1 tsp of Garlic (chopped).
- Provide As per taste of Black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Oil.
- You need 3 cups of Water.
- Prepare 1 of medium Green chilies (chopped).
Steps to make Kale Clear Soup:
- Chop all the vegetables (carrot, kale, onion and garlic) into pieces except kale should be chopped into little larger pieces.
- Heat ½ tbsp of oil in a large, heavy-bottomed stock pot over medium flame..
- Add chopped onion and garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add carrots, peas and kale..
- Stir and cook for 3-4 minutes..
- Add 3 cup water and stir well and bring the mixture to a boil. When it starts boiling, add salt as given..
- Add black pepper powder..
- Stir and cook till the soup becomes little thick..
If you find this Kale Clear Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.