Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Kale and chorizo soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kale and chorizo soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kale and chorizo soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most probably purchase lots of items out of habit. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kale and chorizo soup recipe. You can have kale and chorizo soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kale and chorizo soup:
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take 2 clove of garlic.
- Provide 50 grams of cubed chorizo.
- Get 5 of new potatoes cubed.
- Prepare 700 ml of chicken stock.
- Take 150 grams of kale finely shredded.
- Get of Salt and pepper to season if wanted.
Steps to make Kale and chorizo soup:
- Sweat the onion on a low heat so that they don't colour but soften. For about 7 minutes..
- Add chopped garlic and chorizo in cubes and sautee for 2 minutes.
- Add the cubed potatoes and cook for further 3 minutes.
- Add the stock. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. (You can season now but I found this soup tasty enough with the chorizo flavour alone plus the stock seasoning).
- Mash a bit the potatoes.
- Bring back to the boil. Add finely shredded kale and cook further 5 minutes..
- Stir and serve.
If you find this Kale and chorizo soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.