Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. To cook chicken tortilla soup you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Chicken breast.
- You need 1 of Chicken bouillon ( as needed ).
- Provide 1 1/2 gallon of Water.
- Use 1 each of Salsa casera ( I use Herdez 16 oz ).
- Provide 4 each of Serrano peppers ( or any pepper ).
- Use 3 tsp of Minced garlic ( I use the one in a can ).
- Use 1 of as needed Cooking oil.
- Prepare 2 each of Avocados.
- Take 10 of as needed Corn tortillas.
- Use 1 bunch of Cilantro.
Steps to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Begin by cutting the peppers into very small pieces. I usually accomplish this by cutting the pepper in half then slicing longwise then cutting across into small pieces. Heat some oil in the pot and sauté the garlic and peppers at a medium heat for about 3 minutes or until the garlic is golden brown..
- Add water to the pot and bring to a boil. Rinse chicken and add to the pot along with the chicken bouillon. Add as desired. I personally use a good amount, about 1/2 a cup for 1.5 gallons of water..
- Simmer the pot contents on med low heat for approximately 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked..
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove from pot. Once the chicken is cool, shred the chicken then add back into the pot..
- Meanwhile, open the salsa container and pour into the blender. Blend well for approximately one minute. Use strainer to trap the large pieces of salsa..
- In a separate pot, heat up oil and begin deep frying the tortillas. About 30 seconds on each side on medium high heat or until golden brown. Place cooked tortillas on a paper towel to soak up excess oil..
- Cut up cooked tortillas into bite size pieces. Pour soup into a bowl and add tortillas. Garnish with cilantro and avocado, enjoy!.
If you find this Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.