Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Butternut Squash and Kale Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Butternut Squash and Kale Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything straightaway or that you should completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than completely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted butternut squash and kale soup recipe. To make roasted butternut squash and kale soup you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Butternut Squash and Kale Soup:
- Use 3 of Carrots Medium , peeled.
- Get quartered 2 of Tomatoes Large ,.
- Take 8 wedges of Onion Large , cut into 1.
- Prepare 1/2 of Butternut Squash , peeled and seeded.
- Use 6 Cloves of Garlic , peeled.
- Provide 6 Cups of Chicken Vegetable Broth or.
- Use 4 Cups of Kale , chopped.
- Use 3 Sprigs of Thyme Fresh.
- Prepare 2 of Bay Leaf.
- Provide of Olive Oil.
Steps to make Roasted Butternut Squash and Kale Soup:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Brush a baking pan or sheet with a thin coat of olive oil. Chop the carrots and butternut squash into 1/2 inch pieces..
- Place the carrots, squash, tomatoes, onion, and garlic in the baking pan. Drizzle with more olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss the vegetables to coat them with the oil, salt and pepper..
- Roast the vegetables for about 45 min – 1 hour, until they are brown and tender. Stir occasionally..
- Remove the garlic, tomato, and onion from the pan. Place in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth..
- Add the broth to the pot, along with the puree. Add the bay leaves, thyme, and kale. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer uncovered until the kale is tender, about 30 min..
- Add the carrots and squash to the soup. Simmer for about 10 – 15 min, adding more broth if necessary. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Roasted Butternut Squash and Kale Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.