Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato, Leek & Kale Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato, Leek & Kale Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato, leek & kale soup recipe. To make potato, leek & kale soup you need 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato, Leek & Kale Soup:
- Provide 3 of x Large potatoes (around 500g), peeled and cubed.
- Get 1 of x Tbsp olive oil.
- Take 15 g of Butter.
- Use 5 of x Leeks (around 500g), washed and sliced into half moons.
- Provide 2 of x Garlic cloves, sliced.
- Take 1 1/2 L of Vegetable stock.
- You need 200 g of Kale.
- Use 2 of x Tbsp crème fraîche.
Steps to make Potato, Leek & Kale Soup:
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan. Add the leeks, chopped potatoes and a pinch of salt, then cook gently for 10 mins until the leeks have softened. Stir in the garlic and cook for 1 more minute, then pour in the stock. Simmer for 10-12 mins until the potatoes are soft, then add the kale and cook for 2-3 mins to wilt..
- Stir in the crème fraîche, then blitz with a hand blender and season to taste..
If you find this Potato, Leek & Kale Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.