Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ray's' Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ray's' Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, however. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ray's' chicken tortilla soup recipe. You can have ray's' chicken tortilla soup using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Ray's' Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Take 2 lb of boneless skineless marinated chicken.
- Get 1 of diced white onion.
- You need 4 of chopped chiotes.
- Use 1 of diced red & yellow bellpeppers.
- Get 4 of diced zuchini.
- Provide 4 of diced roma tomatoes.
- Provide 2 can of washed & rinsed black beans.
- You need 2 can of drained corn.
- Get 1 of diced & seeded jalapeno.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic.
- You need 1 box of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of achote paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of McCormick montreal chicken seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take of garnish.
- Prepare 1 of queso fresco.
- Prepare 1 of tortilla chips.
- You need 1 of avocados.
- Get 1 of limes.
Instructions to make Ray's' Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- start by prepping all your veggies. and dicing your chicken.
- add 1 tbspn oil and cook chicken till done.this chicken you can find in your local supermarket in the butcher area already pre seasoned like a fajita seasoning. set aside.
- mix achote paste with 1 tspn water add to pot . this makes the base of your sauce.
- add olive oil all veggies, garlic and stir fry about 5 minutes. add in stock, water & all seasonings. cook med-high heat till veggies are tender about 20 minutes. keep checking so seasonings. Add in chicken cook another ten minutes. top with chips cheese as you like..
If you find this Ray's' Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.