Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Veg egg curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg egg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg egg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg egg curry recipe. You can cook veg egg curry using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg egg curry:
- Prepare 3-4 of Boiled potatoes (for white Egg).
- Take 100 gm of Paneer (for egg yolk).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Corn flour.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take As needed of Oil for fry.
- Use 2 of Onions.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Take 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of Green chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
Instructions to make Veg egg curry:
- To make egg yolk in a bowl here I have fine grated paneer then add little salt and 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder for yellow colour now mix it, Then roll it small balls. Yolks are ready.
- Now I make white Egg. In a bowl grated some potates and add little salt, 2 tbsp of corn flour now mix it well until super soft dough, Now take some potates and roll it and put it 1 yolk in a centre and cover it gently for all the sides, then roll it very gently give it shapes like real egg..
- Eggs are ready for shallow fry..
- In a pan add some oil, once in oil are hot add 1 bay leaf, 1cinnamon stick, 1 clove, 1tbsp of cumin seeds, then mix it well add 1tbsp of Kashmiri red chilli & turmeric powder now add 2 small size onion paste, add some salt and mix it well..
- Then onion is cook well add ginger garlic paste mix until all cook well, when onion is Loos oil add dry masale red chilli, turmeric powder and coriander powder mix it well..
- Now add 1/4 cup of water for cook well, then add 1/2 cup more water for gravy then cook low flame for boil some time, add some dry mango powder and garam masala. After 5-8 min gravy is ready switch off the flame..
- Then cut veg egg in 2 half and put it in gravy and garnish with coriander leaves. Your veg egg curry is ready to serve..
If you find this Veg egg curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.