Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chicken tortilla soup recipe. You can have spicy chicken tortilla soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Provide 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Use 2 can of of Rotel.
- Get 1 can of black beans, rinsed & drained.
- Get 1 can of of corn.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 2 of cans, low-sodium chicken broth.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of packet of taco or chicken seasoning.
- Provide 1 bag of of Tortilla chips (get the Scoops!).
- Use 1 small of container of sour cream.
- Provide 1 bag of of shredded mexican blend cheese.
Steps to make Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Cook chicken.
- Add chopped onion, beans, rotel, corn, chicken broth, water & seasoning in crockpot & stir..
- Put chicken on top of mixture & be sure it's at least partly submerged in liquid..
- Cook on high 6-7 hours or low 8-9 hours..
- Before serving, make sure the chicken has all come apart & is shredded enough. Then stir..
- Serve each bowl with chips, cheese melted on top & a dollop of sour cream. Enjoy!.
If you find this Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.