Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts and seeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe. To make easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo you need 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo:
- Provide 1/2 head of broccoli or 2-3 broccoli stems.
- Get 1 of Zucchini.
- Get 100 g of asparagus.
- Get 1-2 of carrots or 1 cup of frozen peas (for bulk).
- Prepare 300 g of Kale, Bok Choy, Collard greens or a combinaton.
- Get 1 of Celery stick.
- Provide 1 of small leek.
- Provide 3-4 of Shallots or 1 large / 2 medium onions.
- Get 3-4 cloves of Garlic.
- Get 1.5 L of Vegetable (or chicken) stock or water (more if more vegetables).
- Get 2 of Bayleaf.
- You need 2-3 of kaffir lime leaf.
- Get 200 g of – 300g Fresh spinach.
- Provide of For spices / garnish.
- Get 2-3 of Kaffir like leaf or 1 tbs lime zest.
- Use 2 of Bay leaves.
- Use 1 tbs of Lemongrass paste or 2 lemongrass sticks.
- Take 1 tbs of Galangal or ginger or 1 thumb-size fresh ginger, chopped.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Sweet basil.
- Take 1 tbs of oregano.
- Take 1 tbs of thyme.
- Use 1 teaspoon of mint.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of chives (optional).
- Prepare of Optional: 1 low-sodium, organic vegetable stock cube.
- You need to taste of salt & pepper.
- Use of Olive oil or Ghee (to saute onions, garlic & leak).
- Provide 1 bunch of fresh parsley (replace with dry if not available).
Steps to make Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo:
- Chop up all vegetables for the soup. You will add them to the water in order of 'hardness' as not to overcook softer vegetables..
- Put Ghee or olive oil in a pan and saute onion / shallots and garlic on medium fire, stirring the entire time. Cook until onion / shallots become clear, but not brow. Add leak and ginger (if fresh) and saute for another 3-4 minutes..
- Add vegetable stock and 'hard' vegetables – carrots, broccoli stems, peas, etc + any vegetables that are frozen..
- Add all the spices and herbs, with the exception of fresh parsley..
- Cook on low-medium fire until the hardest vegetable (eg carrot) is soft enough to pierce with a fork but still crunchy. Add medium hard vegetables, such as broccoli, Kale, asparagus. Note: Asparagus stems need to cook longer than asparagus tips. Cook for 3-4 few minutes and then add zucchini. Cook until broccoli can be pierced with a fork. Add more water if required throughout cooking..
- Add spinach and cook until it wilts – should not be more than 2 minutes so that it stays green. This adds wonderful green colour to the soup. Note: if using frozen spinach, add it at the same time as zucchini..
- Turn off the heat and let it cool to room temperature..
- Combine the cooked ingredients in the blender with a generous amount of fresh parsley and purée until desired consistency..
- Garnish with sprouts, seeds, or flaked almonds. You can also add a tablespoon or two of cooked quinoa for a filling full-meal..
- The soup freezes extremely well so you can apportion it to desired quantities and take out during the week. (you may need to add water once heated up).
If you find this Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.