Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many people take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It consists of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato egg curry recipe. You can cook potato egg curry using 27 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Egg Curry:
- Provide 6 of Eggs.
- Get 4 of Potatoes.
- Get 4 of Green Chillies.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Prepare pinch of Asafoetida.
- You need 8-10 of Peppercorns.
- Take 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 Inch of Cinnamon Stick.
- Use 2 of Cloves.
- Use 3 of Dried Red Chillies.
- Get 2 of Onions (Chopped).
- Provide 2 tsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of Tomato Puree.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Warm Water.
- Take of Spice Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Get 2 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Fennel Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Chicken Tandoori Masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chicken Masala.
Steps to make Potato Egg Curry:
- Boil the eggs. Remove the shells. Make vertical cuts on the eggs all around and set aside..
- Wash the potatoes. Remove the skin. Cut into half and then half of half. Heat oil in a pan and fry the potatoes till golden brown. When done, add the eggs and green chillies. Sprinkle salt, turmeric powder and red chilli powder and saute it together till the eggs are fried. Set aside..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds and allow it to crackle. Further add cumin seeds, asafoetida, peppercorns, bay leaves, cinnamon, cloves and dried red chillies and allow to sizzle..
- Add onions and saute till the onions are translucent..
- Add turmeric powder and red chilli powder and saute for a minute..
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute till the raw smell leaves..
- Add tomato puree and saute it well..
- Add all the masala powders mentioned under "Spice Powders" and saute till the mixture thickens and oil separates..
- Add warm water and let it come to a boil..
- Add the fried potatoes, eggs and green chillies and cook till the gravy thickens. Add more water to make more gravy or evaporate the moisture to make a dry curry..
- Potato Egg Curry is ready to be served with hot steamed rice or roti..
If you find this Potato Egg Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.