Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mexican Beef, Lime & Tortilla Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mexican Beef, Lime & Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Beef, Lime & Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican beef, lime & tortilla soup recipe. You can have mexican beef, lime & tortilla soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mexican Beef, Lime & Tortilla Soup:
- Use 1 of Olive oil for cooking.
- You need 1 large of onion, diced.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, crushed-peeled-chopped.
- Get 1 medium of green capsicum, diced.
- Prepare 500 grams of Ground beef.
- Take 2 tsp of Ground cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ground coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Dried oregano.
- Use 3 medium of tomatoes, diced.
- Provide 6 of Soft corn tortillas.
- Use 1 of Litre chicken stock.
- Get 1 of Juice of 2 lime.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Fresh chopped coriander.
- You need 1 of Sea salt flakes- good pinch.
- Use 1 of Cracked black pepper to taste.
- Use 1 of Sprinkle of turmeric.
Instructions to make Mexican Beef, Lime & Tortilla Soup:
- Heat oil in a large pot and cook onion and garlic until onion is soft and browning..
- Add Capsicum and mince, cook for another 5 minutes (stirring occasionaly) until beef is slightly browned..
- Add spices and cook for another minute, stirring all the while. Add dried oregano, tomato and stock- bring to the boil then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes..
- While the soup simmers, chop 4 of the tortillas into pieces about 2.5cm squared, then stir into the soup along with lime or lemon juice and a good pinch of sea salt. Simmer for a further 5mins- then stir in fresh chopped coriander..
- For a nice garnish I sliced up a couple of the tortillas into 5mm strips, sprayed with olive oil, sprinkled with some tumeric and baked on high heat for around 10 mins- turning once. I removed from the oven and layed them on paper towel to let crispy up..
- Spoon into bowls with crispy turmeric tortilla chips in the centre. Very nice!.
If you find this Mexican Beef, Lime & Tortilla Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.