Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Cumin Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Cumin Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef cumin curry recipe. You can cook beef cumin curry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Cumin Curry:
- Get 500 g of beef cuts pre boiled with ginger garlic paste and spices.
- Get 1 of large tomato pureed.
- Take 1 of large onion.
- Take 1 of whole chilli.
- Use 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of freshly ground coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of freshly ground turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of freshly ground cumin powder or whole.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- Take 3-4 of potatoes, cubed.
Steps to make Beef Cumin Curry:
- Blend onion with chilli and ginger garlic to paste. Brown this together with the meat. Then add potatoes and keep frying for 3-4 mins..
- Add the pureed tomato and paste and mix well. Let it cool for 3 mins..
- Add water about a cup and simmer till the potatoes are cooked and stew thickens..
- Serve with coconut rice or starch of your choice..
If you find this Beef Cumin Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.