Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Minestrone soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can have minestrone soup using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Minestrone soup:
- You need of some butter.
- Take 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- Use 2 of carrots, chopped.
- Get 3 sticks of celery, chopped.
- Take 1-2 cups of other vegetables eg squash, sweet potato, leeks..
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- Use Bunch of fresh thyme, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 500-750 ml of vegan/ veggie stock.
- Get 1 tin of cannellini beans, drained.
- Get Handful of kale/ cavolo nero, roughly shredded.
- Get 1-2 handfuls of fresh basil leaves, roughly shredded.
- You need 2-3 handfuls of cooked pasta.
- Use of Parmesan/ veggie parmesan, grated.
Instructions to make Minestrone soup:
- Heat the butter in a oan (with a lid for later). Add the onion and fry for about 10 mins until soft. inion then carrots celery.
- Add the carrots and celery. Cook until starting to go tender..
- Add the other vegetables (not the greens)..
- Add the garlic and thyme. Cook for 2-3 mins..
- Add tomatoes and stock. Put the lid on. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 mins..
- Add the beans and simmer for 5 mins with lid off..
- Stir in greens for about 2 mins..
- And then stir in the basil and pasta..
- Serve with grated parmesan/ other cheese. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Minestrone soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.