Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for AMIEs ZUCCHINI al FORNO (Baked Courgettes with Mint and Garlic Stuffing) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect AMIEs ZUCCHINI al FORNO (Baked Courgettes with Mint and Garlic Stuffing) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to AMIEs ZUCCHINI al FORNO (Baked Courgettes with Mint and Garlic Stuffing) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to amies zucchini al forno (baked courgettes with mint and garlic stuffing) recipe. To make amies zucchini al forno (baked courgettes with mint and garlic stuffing) you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make AMIEs ZUCCHINI al FORNO (Baked Courgettes with Mint and Garlic Stuffing):
- Prepare 450 grams of medium courgettes.
- Use 2 tbsp of chopped flat-leaf parsley.
- Use 4 tbsp of chopped fresh mint.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of dried breadcrumbs.
- You need 6 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide 1 of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Steps to make AMIEs ZUCCHINI al FORNO (Baked Courgettes with Mint and Garlic Stuffing):
- Cut the courgettes in half lengthways. Make some diagonal incisions on the cut side. Sprinkle the cut side lightly with salt and place the courgettes halves on a wooden board, cut side down. This will allow some of the liquid to drain away..
- Heat the oven to 180°C..
- Put the chopped herbs in a bowl and add the garlic and breadcrumbs. Add half the oil gradually, while beating with a fork. Season with a good grinding of pepper and with very little salt..
- Oil a shallow baking dish or a lasagne dish large enough to hold all the cougette halves in a single layer..
- Wipe the courgettes with kitchen paper and lay them in the dish, cut side up. Spoon a little of the herb mixture over each half. Drizzle 1 tbsp of the oil over the halves and cover the dish with foil. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove the foil and continue baking until the courgettes are tender and the top is crisp, about 15 minutes longer..
- Drizzle with the remaining oil while the courgettes are still hot. Serve warm or at room temperature..
If you find this AMIEs ZUCCHINI al FORNO (Baked Courgettes with Mint and Garlic Stuffing) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.