Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Taco Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most probably purchase many food items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One nutritious substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taco soup recipe. To make taco soup you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Taco Soup:
- Use 2 pound of ground beef, or chicken.
- Take 1 oz of taco seasoning, equal to one packet.
- Provide 1 oz of ranch seasoning, equal to one packet.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 can of Mexican Style Stewed Tomatoes.
- Take 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chillies.
- Provide 16 oz of frozen corn.
- Get 1 can of pinto beans.
- Use 1 can of white bean chili beans.
- You need 1 (4 oz) of can of green chillies.
Steps to make Taco Soup:
- Brown ground beef in large sauce pot. After browned, drain off grease..
- Add seasoning and water to pot and combine thoroughly..
- Add all remaining ingredients..
- Simmer until heated through..
- Serve hot..
- You can serve with chips, tortilla strips, cheese, sour cream, or even cinnamon rolls..
If you find this Taco Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.