Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people neglect. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It contains tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's beef/pork bones & winter vegetable soup😍 recipe. You can cook mom's beef/pork bones & winter vegetable soup😍 using 24 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍:
- Use 500 g of Beef Bones, wash first (add 4 cubes Beef bouillon); or.
- Prepare of or 500 g Pork Bones, this one gives a sweet flavour to the soup!.
- Prepare of or 500g Chuck beef steak,wash, cut in 2.5cm×2.5cm size, or.
- Provide 3 of medium Potatoes, peeled, dice into even 2,5cm cube size.
- Take 2 cups of chopped Onions (pre-fried first in.
- Get 3 tbs of Rice Bran Oil: after halfway cook,then lift out&set aside).
- Provide of Kettle with boiling water.
- You need 3 of medium Carrots, peeled, slice thinly then cut into 1.5cmx1.5cm.
- Use 2 of med Parsnip peeled, cut in small even size 1.5cmx1cm.
- You need 6 stalks of thick Celery (discard the leaves), slice.
- Use 1 of Leeks,wash,discard top green,keep the white stalk&slice finely.
- Use 6 of Curly Kale(black cabbage)leaves,discard the middle stem and.
- Take 5 of Red Curly Kale. Discard the middle, chop roughly the leaves.
- Take 150 g of Chard (Silverbeet),chop roughly the large leaves.
- Take 3 cloves of Garlic (1 tbs minced garlic).
- You need 6 cm of Fresh Ginger, chop very finely.
- Get 2 of fresh Tomatoes, chopped roughly (optional).
- Prepare 1 bunch of Parsley, chopped finely.
- You need 2 tbs of Salt.
- Take 1 tbs of Black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground Smoke Paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground Nutmeg.
- Provide 1 tbs of Cardamom tiny granules.
- Get 8 of whole Cloves.
Instructions to make Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍:
- In a big pot for soup,put 1tbs Rice Bran oil & onions, stir-fry until onions are soft (half cook) then add Beef or Pork bones,salt,lots of water till the top&turn the heat up&cook for 10' then add all veges: Potatoes,Leeks,Parsnips,Carrots, Chard(Silverbeet),Kale(2 types),Tomatoes,Celery,Parsley,Garlic,Ginger,Salt,Black Pepper,CayennePepper,Smoke Paprika,Nutmeg,Cloves,Cardamoms,Beef bouillon,mix them all; put the lid on&when starts to boil then turn down the temp to low& cook simmering for 10'..
- Cook uncovered, taste the season, then put the lid back,turn heat at very low temp, cook until the beef is tender then turn off. Remove the pot from the stove. Ladle soup into serving bowls.😍To some loves to have their bowl of soup added with 3 tbs steamed rice..
If you find this Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.