Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Tortilla Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Tortilla Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy tortilla bake recipe. To make easy tortilla bake you need 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Tortilla Bake:
- Use 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, diced (i added extra clove i like garlic).
- Use 1 can of diced tomatoes with herbs and spices.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- Provide 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- Use 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Use 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green sauce (the bottle said Mexican green sauce, can sub enchilada sauce or salsa).
- Prepare 1 cup of cheese, your choice (i used marble and can double amount).
- Take 10 of corn tortillas.
- You need 1 of green onion and/or cilantro for garnish.
Steps to make Easy Tortilla Bake:
- Brown ground beef with onions and garlic, pour off excess grease..
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Add taco seasoning, black beans (I half drained it) and undrained tomatoes to beef, stir and simmer for a few minutes..
- Meanwhile, mix soup, sour cream and green sauce together in a separate bowl and set aside..
- Spread a few tbsp of the green sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan to prevent tortillas from sticking..
- Tear corn tortillas into strips (I lightly fried the tortillas on a skillet in a couple tbsp of oil for 10 seconds per side but you can skip this step if you want) and place about half on the bottom of the pan in an even layer..
- Spread a layer of the beef mix on top of that..
- Pour the soup mix on top of the beef..
- Place remaining tortilla strips spread out on top of the soup layer..
- Add last layer of beef..
- Sprinkle cheese on top..
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes..
- Take out and garnish with chopped green onions or cilantro, I used both! Hope u enjoy! :).
If you find this Easy Tortilla Bake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.