Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Amala with vegetable soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Amala with vegetable soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to amala with vegetable soup recipe. You can have amala with vegetable soup using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Amala with vegetable soup:
- Get of Powdered yam(amala).
- Provide of Water.
- Prepare of Soup.
- Prepare of Fish.
- Take of Kpomo (cook).
- Prepare leaf of Ugu.
- You need of Spinach.
- Take cubes of Seasoning.
- Use of Seasoning powder(fish flavours).
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Scotch bonnet.
- Take of Onion.
- Get of Garlic.
- Get of Ginger paste.
- Get of Garlic paste.
- Prepare of Mix seasoning.
- Take of Black pepper.
- Get of White pepper.
- You need of Chilli powder.
- Use of Veg oil.
- Prepare of Palm oil.
Instructions to make Amala with vegetable soup:
- Sieve amala and set aside, pour water into a pot cover and allow to boil, after boiling start adding your amala by using wooden spatula to stir around it.
- Mix well for 5mnt then pour some hot water cover the pot and allow it to cook for 10mnt a low heat, bring down and mix well. Serve.
- Wash your fish and marinate with seasoning, spices and some oil, grate your Scotch bonnet, pepper and onion, chop your ugu leaf and spinach wash and drain.
- In a pot add in veg oil and palm oil, add chop onion fry until translucent.
- Add grated Scotch bonnet, garlic and ginger paste saute for 2mnt then add in kpomo, seasoning cubes, seasoning powder, white pepper, black pepper, mix seasoning, curry and thyme saute for 2mnt.
- Add your marinated fish, onion and some boil water, cover and allow to cook for 5mnt then add in ugu leaf and spinach stir gently and allow to simmer for 3mnt.serve and enjoy 😋 😋😋.
If you find this Amala with vegetable soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.