Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cabbage and Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage and Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage and tomato soup recipe. To make cabbage and tomato soup you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cabbage and Tomato Soup:
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 4 of spring onions, sliced.
- Use 2 cans of chopped tomatoes.
- Get of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 150 grams of sliced chorizo.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 1 bag of kale, chopped.
- You need 3 of potatoes, chopped.
- Take 1 of chicken stock cube.
Instructions to make Cabbage and Tomato Soup:
- Heat the olive oil, then add the chorizo, fry until the chorizo has gone crispy but don't burn it. Remove the chorizo from the oil..
- Then reduce heat to medium and add the two cans of tomatoes, onions and bay leaves, and fry for a further 5-10 minutes..
- Then add about 2-4 cups of water and stock cube and bring to the boil..
- Once it's boiling add the potatoes and kale..
- Boil until the potatoes and kale are cooked, approximately 15-25 minutes extra. Add a bit more water if necessary..
- Check seasoning is good before serving and let it rest for 10-20 minutes..
If you find this Cabbage and Tomato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.