Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg potato curry recipe. You can cook egg potato curry using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg Potato Curry:
- Get 5 of eggs.
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- Get 2 of onions.
- Take 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of youghurt.
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corriender powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cummin seed.
- Use 1/2 cup of oil.
- Take 4 of green chillies.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Corriender leaves.
- Provide 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Provide 4 of cloves.
- Prepare 5-6 of black pepper.
- Use 1 of & 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste.
- Provide of salt as per taste.
Instructions to make Egg Potato Curry:
- Hard boil eggs, then make a smooth paste of onions, tomatoes & youghurt in a blender..
- Take a pan heat oil into that and add Cummin seeds, black pepper and cloves, now add ginger garlic paste and that onion tomato smooth paste you've prepared earlier. Now in it add all above mentioned spices..
- Peel of potatoes and divide them into 4 pieces, add these into your prepared gravy along with 1/4th cup water and let them get tender. Now add corriender leaves, green chillies and boiled egg, cover it and cook for 1min. Your dish is ready to serve..
If you find this Egg Potato Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.