Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals ignore. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It contains tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken taco soup recipe. To make chicken taco soup you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Taco Soup:
- You need of Soup.
- Prepare 16 oz of Kidney Beans, drained.
- Get 15 oz of Black Beans, drained.
- You need 15 oz of Sweet Corn, drained.
- Get 8 oz of Tomato Sauce.
- Use 20 oz of Diced Tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 12 oz of Water.
- Use 1 packages of Taco Seasoning.
- You need 3 medium of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Take of Toppings (Optional).
- You need 1 of Shredded Mexican Cheese.
- You need 1 of Sour Cream.
- Use 1 of Tortilla Chips.
Steps to make Chicken Taco Soup:
- Turn the crock pot on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours..
- Drain and rinse off the kidney & black beans, put them in the cock pot with the sweet corn, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and water..
- Add the taco seasoning and completely mix it together..
- Rinse off the chicken breasts, placing them in the crock pot. Gently push them down so they are completely covered..
- Once the chicken is done according to your crock pot settings, take it out and let it cool. Shred the chicken with 2 forks (or your hands which works easier), placing it back in the crock pot, stirring completely..
- Serve plain or top with shredded cheese, sour cream and crushed tortilla chips..
If you find this Chicken Taco Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.