Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Masala Egg Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Masala Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to masala egg curry recipe. You can have masala egg curry using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Masala Egg Curry:
- Get 5 of egg boiled.
- Provide 3 of large tomatoes (Tamatar).
- You need 1 of large onion (pyaj).
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger (adrak).
- Prepare 6-7 of garlic cloves (lehsun).
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder (dhania powder).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder (haldi powder).
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1-2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder (dalchini).
- You need 2-3 of green chillies (hari mirch).
- Provide 3-4 of black peppercorns (kali mirch).
- Prepare 2-3 of dry red chilies (sukhi lal mirch).
- Use 3-4 cloves of (long).
- You need 2 of black cardamom (kali badi elaichi).
- Get 1-2 of bay leaf (Tej patta).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds (jeeta).
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of oil for frying Egg and cook cury.
Steps to make Masala Egg Curry:
- First boil eggs. Remove the outer shell and fry till golden..
- Take a pan add tomatoes, onion, Garlic, ginger, green chillies, black cardamom, cloves, black pepper, dry red chilies add half cup water and boil for 7-8 minutes. After cool them (remove black cardamom optional) and blend into a smooth paste..
- Take a kadai heat 1 tbsp oil, add Cumin seeds, bay leaf fry for a second add boiled smooth paste mix well fry for few minutes. Add turmeric powder, Coriander powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, cinnamon powder, salt mix very well add 1/3 cup water..
- Prick boiled fryed Egg with toothpick. Now add eggs into the kadai simmer the masala egg curry covered for 10 minutes until Egg coated well. Switch off the flame sprinkle Coriander leaves Serve with roti, paratha, rice..
If you find this Masala Egg Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.