Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sprouted Chana & corn soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sprouted Chana & corn soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sprouted chana & corn soup recipe. You can cook sprouted chana & corn soup using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sprouted Chana & corn soup:
- Get 1/2 cup of Kale chane sprouts.
- Provide 1/4 cup of American corn.
- Use 4-5 tsp of chopped spring onion.
- Use 1 tsp of chopped Onion.
- Provide 1/2 cup of shredded carrot.
- Take 3-4 tsp of tomato puree.
- Provide 3 tsp of corn flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Provide of Green coriander.
- Provide to taste of Salt according.
Instructions to make Sprouted Chana & corn soup:
- Wash Kale chane (black whole gram). Soak it in water for 4-5 hours..
- After 5 hours remove water. And rest Chana for 2 days in airtight Container. Chana will be sprouted..
- Boil sprouted Chana & corn in 2 cup water..
- Strain it. Keep sprouts & corn aside..
- Now add 1 cup water in sprouts stock. Boil it. Add in sprouts, corn, carrot, spring onion, chopped onion, tomato puree.
- Take one bowl. Add in 4-5 tsp water & corn flour stir it until dissolve..
- Add in boiling soup. Add salt, black pepper and sugar..
- Stir continuously. Boil it for 2-3 minutes..
- Now Chana Sprout & corn soup is ready. Garnish with coriander..
- You can also use mix sprouts..
If you find this Sprouted Chana & corn soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.