Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Meatball, Carrot, and Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball, Carrot, and Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball, carrot, and onion soup recipe. You can have meatball, carrot, and onion soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Meatball, Carrot, and Onion Soup:
- Prepare 24 ounces of beef meatballs.
- Take 1/2 pound of Carrots.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Get 2/3 stick of butter.
- You need 1-1/2 quarts of chicken broth.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Use 2 cup of shredded Monterey jack cheddar cheese.
- Provide To taste of crushed red pepper flakes, optional.
- Provide 1-1/2 tablespoon of tomato paste.
Instructions to make Meatball, Carrot, and Onion Soup:
- Slice the Carrots and onions..
- Melt the butter add the onions and carrots. Sauté the onion slices and carrots, in the butter covered..
- After 12 minutes the carrots and onions will be softened. Add the spices. Then add the meatballs. Cook 15 minutes..
- Add the broth and bring to a boil. Allow to cook 7 minutes..
- Shred the cheese..
- Add the tomato paste. Simmer 7 minutes..
- Add soup to a bowl with the cheese. Let the cheese melt. Add the pepper flakes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this Meatball, Carrot, and Onion Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.