Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
These sorts of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded nacho soup – slow cooker recipe. You can have loaded nacho soup – slow cooker using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker:
- Use 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Get 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Get 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1 of jalapeno, diced (seeds removed for non-spicy).
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 can (15 oz.) of unsalted black or pinto beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz.) of fire-roasted diced tomatoes.
- Provide 1 can (8 oz.) of corn kernels, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 4 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- Get 1 tbsp. of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of ground cumin.
- Take 1 tsp. of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of each pepper, smoked paprika.
- Use 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Provide 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1 cup of freshly shredded pepper jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of freshly shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Sour Cream, for serving.
- Prepare of Crushed Tortilla Chips, for serving.
Instructions to make Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker:
- Grease the slow cooker (6 quart size). Place in the chicken, onion, peppers, jalapeno, garlic, beans, corn, tomatoes, broth and seasonings. Give it a stir, then set the lid on and cook on low heat for 6 hours..
- Once the 6 hours is up, remove the chicken to a cutting board. Stir in the shredded cheeses until they are melted and incorporated in. Whisk the flour into the heavy cream until smooth, then stir that into the soup. Shred the chicken and stir it back into the soup. Place the lid back on and switch to high heat. Cook an additional 30ish minutes, until thickened and heated through. Taste to see if any additional seasoning is needed, then serve..
If you find this Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.