Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Bacon Chicken Corn Chowder recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon Chicken Corn Chowder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Chicken Corn Chowder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon chicken corn chowder recipe. To make bacon chicken corn chowder you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Chicken Corn Chowder:
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion chopped very well.
- Get 1 of can of diced tomatoes with green chiles(14.5 oz).
- You need 1 cup of corn(canned or frozen).
- Provide 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Use 2 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of half and half.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Provide 3 of slices of bacon cooked to crispiness and diced into small pieces.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of chicken that had been cooked and diced.
- Use 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 of tortilla chips to break into soup.
Steps to make Bacon Chicken Corn Chowder:
- Melt butter and sautee onion for 5-7 minutes in a large soup/stock pot. Add next 8 ingredients and simmer over low-medium heat until cream cheese is thoroughly melted..
- Add chicken, bacon and cheese to pot and continue to simmer another 5 minutes. Serve with crushed tortilla chips..
If you find this Bacon Chicken Corn Chowder recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.