Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mexican Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mexican Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican soup recipe. You can have mexican soup using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mexican Soup:
- Use 2 can of Sweet corn.
- Provide 1 can of Black refried beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Black beans.
- Provide 1 dash of Half and half.
- Prepare 4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Bullion Cubes.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Provide 1 of Red chili powder.
- Get 1 of Paprika.
- Take 2 tbsp of Garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Salsa.
- You need 1 of Garlic powder.
- Take 1/3 cup of Flour.
- Get of per bowl.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sour cream.
- Take 1 dash of Cheddar cheese.
- You need 12 of Tortilla chips.
Instructions to make Mexican Soup:
- Cool the garlic in a pan with a titch of oil..
- Mix 1 can corn and 1 can beans in pot..
- Combine in pot..
- Add 2 bullion cubes and 2 cups water..
- Add refried beans and more corn..
- Add all spices..
- Whisk. Add splash of half and half. Whisk again..
- Add some flour, water, then sugar. Do this until flour water and sugar is gone..
- Whisk. Let cook for a couple of minutes.
- Pour into bowl. Add sour cream and cheese. Eat tortilla chips on the side..
If you find this Mexican Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.