Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Oha soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oha soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oha soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than entirely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oha soup recipe. To make oha soup you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oha soup:
- Get of Beef.
- Provide of Ganda(Pomo)boiled.
- Use of Dry fish.
- Prepare of Stockfish.
- You need of Kayan ciki(.
- Use of Coco yam.
- You need of Grounded red pepper.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Use of Onions.
- Prepare of Garlic & ginger.
- Take of Oha leave.
- Provide of Uziza.
- You need of Locust bean paste(daddawa).
Instructions to make Oha soup:
- Boil meat, onion, maggi, Allow to cook until almost tender. Add your boiled pomo(skin),stock fish, dry fish, more maggi to taste. allow to cook to your own taste, and tenderness..
- When it has cooked properly add Palm oil allow to cook up to 5minutes. Add your blended crayfish, maggi, black paper, dry pepper, locusts bean), and allow to cook up before adding salt to taste..
- Add you Cocoyam paste, Stir well and leave to simmer until the cocoyam dissolves and the soup is thickened..
- Add the sliced uziza leaves or Uziza seeds. boil for about 1 minute and finally add the shredded Oha leaves adjust for salt, then simmer for some minutes, put off the heat, serve hot and enjoy..
If you find this Oha soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.