Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Taco soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Taco soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken taco soup recipe. To cook chicken taco soup you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Taco soup:
- Prepare 1 of Rotisserie chicken.
- Take 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of whole kernel corn.
- Use 2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 can of Rotel.
- Provide 1 small of onion.
- Provide 1 envelope of Chicken taco seasoning.
- Use 8 tsp of cilantro.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 2 cup of colby/jack cheese.
- Take 1 packages of fried tortilla strips.
- Use 2 tbsp of lime juice.
Steps to make Chicken Taco soup:
- In a large soup pot combine the broth, taco seasoning, drained corn and beans and Rotel..
- Dice your onion and chicken and add them. Let simmer about 30 min on med heat..
- Cut your Cilantro and divide in to 8 teaspoons..
- Turn off stove and add cheese and lime juice. Stir until melted..
- Add I teasoon cilantro to each bowl of soup. Sprinkle a few tortilla stips on top..
- I have even added a dollop of sour cream..
If you find this Chicken Taco soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.