Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Egg curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many people take for granted. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It consists of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg curry recipe. You can have egg curry using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg curry:
- Get 3 of eggs boiled.
- Get 2 of potatoes cut into halves.
- Use 1 cup of onion,ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 of Tomato puree.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 2 of green chillies slitted.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get To taste of salt and sugar.
- Prepare As needed of oil.
Steps to make Egg curry:
- Heat oil and fry the eggs and potatoes with salt and turmeric powder and keep aside.
- Now add oil temper cumin seeds and bay leaf.
- Add the masala paste saute until raw smell disappears.
- Add salt and turmeric powder and mix well.
- Now add tomato puree and saute for a while.
- Add potatoes and warm water.
- Boil it,add eggs and serve.
If you find this Egg curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.