Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people take for granted. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, however. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken enchilada soup instant pot ip recipe. To make chicken enchilada soup instant pot ip you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP:
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 pound of chicken breasts cubed.
- Get 1 of white onion chopped.
- Take 2 cups of chicken stock/broth.
- Provide 1 (10 oz) of can of red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can fire roasted tomatoes.
- Get 1 (14 oz) of can whole kernel corn.
- You need 8 oz of diced green chilies.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need of Garnishes.
- Prepare of shredded cheese.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Take of diced avocado.
- Provide of hot sauce.
- Use of Crumbled Tortilla chips.
Steps to make Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP:
- Turn instant pot to saute high/more. When it reads hot add olive oil and onions. Cook for a minute..
- Add chicken and cook while stirring untill the outside of chicken turns white..
- Add chicken broth, enchilada sauce, tomatoes (with liquid), corn (with liquid), green chilies (with liquid), garlic, salt and cumin. Stir with a wooden spoon and scrape the bottom of the pot to remove any bits..
- Seal pressure cooker and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes then NPR for 10 minutes. Release the rest of the pressure..
- Remove lid. Ladle into bowls. Top with tortilla chips, avocado, sour cream, cheese, and hot sauce..
If you find this Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.